Events, Webinars, and encouraged social media posts to celebrate #PeaceCorpsWeek2016:
Sunday, February 28th: Social Media Post – #SelfieSunday from your PC community.
- Social Media Post – #PeaceCorpsLeap for Leap Day
- Webinar – Extending a 3rd Year of service (5-6 pCT)
- Webinar – Legacy and Impact (2-3 pCT, with Cedar Wolf)
Tuesday, March 1st: Peace Corps’ Birthday!
- Tulane University Masters International Meeting (12-1 pCT, Tidewater Building)
- Happy Hour/Day of Action (5:30 pCT, Rusty Nail)
Wednesday, March 2nd: Peace Corps QnA – with Julie Crow (11-3 pCT, Baton Rouge)
- Webinar – Women’s History Month (11-12 pCT)
- Webinar – Peace Corps and the State Department (12-1 pCT)
Thursday, March 3rd: Social Media Post – #ThrowbackThursday – What did joy look like in my site? #RPCV
- Peace Corps QnA – with Julie Crow (10-1 pCT, Baton Rouge)
- Webinar – Boost Your Career (3-4 pCT)
- Peace Corps QnA – with Julie Crow (6-7 pCT, Baton Rouge)
Friday, March 4th: Social Media Post – #FlashbackFriday – What did joy look like in my site? #RPCV
- Webinar – Let Girls Learn: How to Get Involved (Online)
BONUS: Monday, March 7th: Pelicans Game (7 pCT, Smoothie King Center)
- LPCA will be watching the game from the Roost, which is a private space with a solid view of the court. Tickets are $20.75 to cover cost of the ticket plus a keg that we’re getting to enjoy during the game! You can find the Paypal link to get your ticket here. Once you’ve done that, please put a Y in the Paid column here. Friends and family welcome!